4.28.2013

On Film: For the Birds


     I recently posted this outfit post chronicling what I wore for a day of birdwatching. While Patrick and I shot the digital pictures for fashion purposes, I had just as much fun coming up with black and white shots to compliment the other shots. Sometimes we end up with very similar shots, just done in film. But we always make sure to get some that are only on film to diversify the pictures. Once again, I developed this film myself and got it put on a disc at Walgreens. However, I'm very excited to print out a few of the frames for myself. 
     Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Maria Ionescu said...

Lovely pictures! The last one is awesome!

Diana said...

Great pictures. I love film photography. I think you need more creativity than in digital mainly because you cannot manipulate the picture.

Anonymous said...

i love your boots!! :)
Irene Wibowo

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...