3.07.2012

Knoxville Fashion Week- Donovan Swick


     The final show of the week was the show of Donovan Swick. Based in LA, Swick takes vintage pieces and puts his own twists on them. I love the chain mail bra, the brocade jacket, and the military elements throughout the looks; but I have to say my favorite part of the show was the Marie Antoinette- gone-grunge beauty looks. The entertainment value of the show was through the roof, and I think I can safely say that it was the perfect closing to a very successful venture for the Knoxville area.

P.S.- Sorry for the delay in posting these looks, the Internet in my dorm has NOT been on my side lately.

1 comment:

Zuley said...

really liking the coss jackets.

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...