3.05.2012

Knoxville Fashion Week- Diana Warner


     Diana Warner is an East Tennessee native who currently runs her own line out of New York City. As if that weren't inspiration enough for me, I got the chance to see her collection in action last Saturday night at the Knoxville Fashion Week finale. Although I was crouched down in front of the photographers' pit (trying to avoid getting another very tall photographer in every one of my shots), I definitely think the sore legs were worth getting shots of all of the beautiful clothes. My personal favorite pieces are the beaded skirts (above), but everything seems very wearable and was styled impeccably. 


     Although I know happy models are a welcome thing in my book, there's more reason for the girls to be clapping than just for fun. As one of the last few models went down the runway, one of the most magical things I've ever seen happened:


     An beautiful collection and an unforgettable proposal? No wonder Diana was doling out high fives as she came onto the runway!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Jealousy is so building up inside of me! This Fashion Show looks amazing!! The clothes are soo beautiful and the proposal is tremendously adorable!!

Kathryn said...

These are all fantastic looks. Plus, the proposal is so stinking adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...