12.10.2011

Black and White Portfolio, First Semester









     Black and white film will always be my favorite. Having the tactile connection to my artwork soars above anything that digital work is able to give me. It doesn't hurt that darkroom time is my therapy. These images are part of my work from my first semester of college in my introductory photography class. Some of the pictures I have already shown in their digital form, but I think the film really is magical. I am aware that there are a few dust spots, but I wanted the scans to be as true as possible instead of editing them digitally. Any contrast added was done by hand in the darkroom!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

You are seriously so talented, these are very pretty. The apple one is my fav.

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...