7.17.2013

Shopping in Dallas

(Pardon the weird light patterns on my legs.)

     While I was in Dallas, I definitely wanted to explore a few of the local shops instead of just sticking to the mall. While Northpark Mall is the largest, most luxurious retail emporium I've ever seen, I prefer going off the beaten path for a few special finds. Luckily, the Knox-Henderson area had some wonderfully cute shops including We Are 1976 (the shop where all the circus posters are pictured above) and Milk & Honey. While the stores offer a completely different inventory, I was happy that they were right next to each other so that I could shop for everything from stationary to accessories to cute clothing in one swoop. Below is a little peek at what I scored. The bow belt and the arrow necklace are both finds from the Anthropologie in Highland Park Village. 
Buy it direct from the designer here: Chibi Jewels

     I have to admit, finding all the cute boutiques and shops when I travel is one of my favorite part of the experience. I know that there's a lot more to do and trust me, we did a lot while in Dallas. But getting to interact with small business owners is so special for me. I've come back with a renewed appreciation for all things local and unique. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace! Super cute! : ) I really like your blog.

~Sarah http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

Ester Durães said...

aww you look amazing, I love your shirt! by the way, that arrow necklace is super cute! :)
-
Ester from Drawing Dreaming

Vicki said...

That arrow necklace is so cute! I love all the photos, too. I always enjoy going off the beaten path to find unusual shops.(:

~Vicki
Decked Out in Ruffles

Anonymous said...

It looks like you got some wonderful finds!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...