11.21.2012

Harvesting Gold

Faux leather bomber jacket, black loafers, Target. Artist Blouse, Frock Stock. Bra, Aerie. Black skinny jeans, American Eagle. Oversized plaid scarf, Forever 21. Leather belt, thrifted. Vintage Dooney & Bourke purse.

     The curvy back roads of Maryville are full of gems like this field. Although I hardly ever ventured past the downtown area to take pictures last year, having Patrick to direct me to some of these places is my favorite part about this school year by far. When we started taking these pictures, the lighting was overly bright and harsh. But as we snapped away, the landscape turned even more beautiful than we began. The field was painted in the most beautiful golden color and the sky became an even richer blue. Natural scenery and capturing moments are such huge part of what I love about photography. In this case, I'm really at a loss for words simply because the experience in this spot was so surreal.
     I hope everyone in the US who reads this has a fantastic Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I know I have a ton to be thankful for!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you're freaking BEAUTIFUL!! Every shot is amazing!

Rory said...

ASHLYN!!!!! So i dont know if you know this but you're in seventeen magazine!!! i just was reading it and was like WHOA i know her! haha so go check it out your on page 60!!!!
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Enter to win whatever you want from Yak Apparel!!

Unknown said...

this shoot is gorgeous girly.
i love the simple details in this outfit.
have a lovely thanksgiving!

xx,
autumn jordan

Kitsune-kun said...

beautiful, beautiful! and awesome purse:)

Unknown said...

Do you go to Maryville College in Maryville, Tennessee? (Weird question, I know, but my brother goes/went there)

Ashlyn said...

Cecilia-
I do! I'm not sure I know of your brother, though. Does he have the same last name as you?

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...