I love making lists. I love setting goals. I especially love doing these things with brand new, colorful markers and in my journal for this year. Although these lists are fairly trendy among the blogging set, I'm certainly glad that they are. My hope is that anyone reading this will have a little bit better of an idea of who I am, aside from just some pictures of clothes.
I know that my cursive might be a bit hard to read, so read more after the jump if you'd like!
1. See a show on Broadway.
2. Start plans for a an international trip.
3. Do a photo shoot for a fashion website or zine.
4. Design + create my own dress.
5. Go to a music festival.
6. Learn how to cook some more "adult" things.
7. Put my work on display somewhere.
8. Go on an actual first date.
9. Learn how to ballroom dance.
10. Show someone something they've never seen before.
11. Clean out + donate (at least) half of my wardrobe.
12. Make a short film.
13. Surprise someone with the best gift they've ever received.
14. Read all the books on my shelves.
15. Have something of mine printed in a publication.
16. Find a pen pal and write to them on handmade stationary. (Any takers?)
17. Make a real difference by volunteering.
18. Break 22 minutes for a 5k, break 6 minutes for a mile.
19. Be a positive light in others' lives.
20. Work on my calligraphy.
21. Finish this journal (the journal that I began writing in this year after I moved in).