8.17.2012

Jessica and Matt: The Ceremony


     Happy Friday everyone! To give you a glimpse of what I've been up to lately (aside from packing like a madwoman considering today is my move in day), I wanted to share a few pictures from the ceremony with you. I decided to share some of my favorites composition wise instead of just showing you the typical "bridal photography" shots. I had a lot of fun on my first professional photography job and learned so much. It was definitely an experience that I will remember fondly for a long time. 
     I'll be sharing pictures from the reception in a post that is soon to come. Once I move in it'll be back to regular outfit posts, features, and I'm hoping even video content. The last few weeks of summer were the craziest for me by far, but that is pretty much how everything seems to go for me! 
     Please let me know what you think of the pictures and I can't wait to show you the rest!

1 comment:

Diana Marks said...

love wedding photos! so cute!
If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...