7.09.2012

Mixtape Monday: Feeling Infinite


     Sometimes, barebones acoustic music just doesn't cut it for me. When I'm passing through town with my friends, in those precious hours after the street lights are already flashing yellow, something else needs to be blowing in the wind behind us. We don't need to speak or even look at each other, but we can all feel the crackle of glorious possibilities in the air. A cool summer breeze stirs up any loose papers that we have in the vehicle of choice that night, but the music and our singing drowns out the noise. While we don't have a tunnel to ride through nearby, I'm sure that Charlie and his pals would appreciate the sentiment. 


1 comment:

Rory said...

I JUST saw the preview for perks of being a wallflower a few days ago....and i cant wait to see it! not only do i love emma watson, but it actually looks aWESOME! :)
Rory
p.s. check my blog everyday this week for my SUPER 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS! i'll be posting a new one every single day in celebration of my new blog design!
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
ABILU giveaway!
Zorra's Vintage giveaway!
....and more!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...