6.14.2012

Sugar High

Mint green button down, J. Crew. Mint green statement necklace, Forever 21 (old). Vintage leather purse and belt. Neon pink skinny jeans, Target (pink found in stores). Leather ballet flats, Land's End.

     The only location that seemed suitable for the brightness of these pants was in the air. Luckily, there just happens to be a trampoline in the backyard at my dad's house. While there are plenty of blank walls around as well, I am glad that I thought to ask Alysse to take these while I was airborne instead of leaning against a less interesting backdrop choice. 
     Instead of trying to tone down the brightness of the pants with neutral tones in the rest of my outfit, I went all out and dressed like my favorite color combination: Daiquiri Ice sherbet from Baskin Robins, eaten with their famous pink spoons. Combined with the layering expertise shown in the J. Crew catalogs, and I integrated quite a few of my favorite things into this bright, preppy outfit. 

5 comments:

Elanor said...

these photos + outfit definitely look like they could have come out of a j. crew magazine! i'm so impressed! :) such a cool idea to use a trampoline for mega jumps...!!
xx

Analisa said...

I looove these photos! :) And I want your florescent pink jeans so badly!

www.rougefox.com

Sootjeelina said...

I love these pictures! And your outfit's very pretty too, I love the necklace

xoxo Sootjeelina

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Wahey, what amazing photos! These sure put a smile on my face :)

Penny Dreadful Vintage

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog

ahahah ashlyn this is the best photo shoot ever! i didn't even realize you were on a trampoline and kept pondering, 'how on earth is she doing that?!' love the pink with hot pink!!!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...