6.03.2012

Photo Diary, Late May/Early June

The lemon bars from our local bakery are almost as good as my mom's. Almost.
A pretty trio of notebooks from Books a Million with Liberty Art fabric prints.
The first time I've ever had a desk in my room at home! It's my little piece of heaven.
Anything that blooms will never be considered a weed in my opinion.
Pretty lights and fans at a local restaurant. 
Strawberry and Nutella crepe from The French Market.
Fox tee shirt from Räla and my American flag tank from ChicWish that I redeemed on Chictopia.

1 comment:

Jana K said...

Cute photos :) I like those t shirts!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...