3.29.2012

Stella & Dot for Spring


     Stella & Dot is one of my absolute favorite jewelry companies out there right now. Similar to cosmetics companies like Mary Kay, Stella & Dot hooks you up with a stylist and you host your very own trunk show for your friends. I actually organized one for my residence hall and we had a blast! I bought the Marchesa earrings and let me tell you, I never want to take them off! I'm not getting paid or anything to write about this on my blog, but I will tell you that if you want to buy some jewelry from Stella & Dot that my trunk show is still open until April 6th!



     I definitely think there is something for everyone! My personal favorites are the Contessa and Marchesa statement necklaces, but I am definitely thinking the most about adding the Odyssey ring (below) to my collection. 

     If you click the links above, it will take you to my open trunk show. The more people buy, the more likely I am to get a discount or score some free jewelry, so even your consideration is appreciated! Honestly, even if I hadn't decided to host a trunk show I would have loved to feature the designs on my blog. From the company's mission statement to their truly wonderful accessories, I am a dedicated fan!
     As if that weren't enough, how timely is this arrow necklace? I know a couple of Hunger Games fans out there who would be swooning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...