2.09.2012

Lauren Moffatt Fall 2012








     The photographs of Lauren Moffatt's Fall 2012 collection test my patience. Although I'll only be able to afford one of the gorgeous pieces if I save some wages from a summer job, I want to emulate these looks for the upcoming fall season right now! Lauren Moffatt consistently comes up with some of my favorite presentations. I love the whole concept aspect to the collections as well as how wearable the clothes are. The looks above are just a few selections from the post over at calivintage and it would be a  shame if you didn't check out the rest, here.
     Although the looks from the collection don't hit stores until next season, there are definitely some affordable ways to incorporate the looks into your outfits now. I've compiled some ideas below that focus on peter pan collars, cute prints, pretty neutrals, and school girl flats. 

P.S.- Thanks to Nessa over at Giggles and Glitter for the award!

1 comment:

Maria Elyse said...

Thanks for your comment over at my blog! Your blog is beautiful, and I'm following now. :)

Lauren Moffatt's collections are always so dreamy and lovely...I love that her clothing is basic yet detailed.

xo
Maria Elyse
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...