2.10.2012

What's in the cards? Part One

Photography, wardrobe styling: Ashlyn K.
Model, make up: Emma S.
Clothes: Vintage skirt and shoes, Jason Wu for Target clutch, chain bracelet made by me, black tee shirt from Target.

    "What's in the cards?" is a high fashion photoshoot that I dreamt up focusing on the elements of fate. The set of photographs tells the story of a woman who has seen her fate and how she decides to face it. This is only part one of the series of a lot more pictures that I took, so I hope you'll tune in tomorrow to see the resolution! Of course, if you are just beside yourself with curiosity, there are several more pictures in the Flickr set (they are in order). I love all of the photographs, but I feel like my favorites are contained in the set I am planning on posting tomorrow, so please check back. Let me know what you think as I'd love to do more work like this in the future!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...