2.08.2012

Hellen van Meene





   
     Hellen van Meene is a contemporary photography who resides in The Netherlands. Her somewhat strange portraits typically focus on young girls and women. To create such beautiful photographs using not models, but average people is a lofty aspiration for any budding photographer. I find her portraits arrestingly pretty while they still are able to offer a deeper meaning than just a visual pleasing photograph. I'm deeply interested in creating similar tones for the portraits I will take in the future, but unfortunately that will have to wait until my new camera battery charger arrives from Amazon (which also promises more outfit pictures!).

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Wanted to let you know I gave you a blogger award!!! You can check it out here :
http://gigglesandglitter34.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...