2.07.2012

By Malene Birger



     Seeing the picture of the above dress circulate on websites like Tumblr and Pinterest had me (as well as pretty much any other female viewers) begging the question...who designed such a fabulous dress? And where can I get one? Luckily for me, a kind "pinner" provided the designer's name. I was pleasantly unsurprised to see that the rest of Malene Birger's dresses lived up to the one with so many reblogs. I was also fascinated to find out from the Copenhagen Fashion Week website (one that I will be sure to check out more!) that Birger was named an Ambassador for UNICEF Denmark. She expands her design chops by creating bags and tee shirts for UNICEF each season, the proceeds of which benefit children in need all over the world. 
     Although some of her designs are pricier than others, Malene Birger is definitely a designer I am in favor of supporting. What better way to do so than by purchasing one of her sumptuous dresses? Below are several options!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...