1.06.2012

The Trees were Bathed in Light


     I wanted to share some portraits that I did of my best friend Alysse (who took this pictures in this post). She's been featured on the blog before, but I wanted to implement her awesome modeling skills while taking some practice portraits. I've been wanting to take some more portraits after experimenting with some senior photoshoots earlier in the school year, and hanging out with Alysse presented the perfect opportunity. And as a quick note, we both loved the golden hour lighting. I captured the light on a tree in my backyard when we had retired from picture taking:
       I love the sharp contrast of the orange tones of the tree to the bright blue sky. One of my favorite color combinations right now is blue tones and orange tones, so I thought that this was fitting!

2 comments:

JanandJill.com said...

I just found your blog and your friend is so pretty so you're so smart to take her pics. I love the background and the wilderness and the trees. Her skin is flawless. Nice post, following you now

keep it up in 2012. :)
xoDale
I'm a stylist with a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time
http://www.savvyspice.net/

Kathryn said...

Oh my gosh, the golden lighting is fantastic! Was it all natural?! Either way, your friend is very pretty and the pictures came out really well :)

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...