1.05.2012

Sum of Its Parts

Later that same day...
Black tee shirt, BCBGeneration. Burnt orange cardigan, Anthropologie. Plaid pants, H&M. Bow belt, Gap. Flats, Land's End. Watch, Timex. Thanks to Alysse for the pictures.


    Today was one of those days that was greater than the sum of its parts. I did several enjoyable things that I have been meaning to do my entire winter break: I went out to lunch with my mother (and it is important to note that I finally got some chips and queso!), I hung out with my best friend and took pictures (more in an upcoming post!), we jumped on the trampoline and played Dance Central 2, and I even crafted around a little bit. My idea of the perfect hang out session is taking pictures so combined with all of the other fun things we did? Perfection. And I had on one of those outfits that just made my heart sing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...