1.31.2012

Class and Comfort

Cardigan, Anthropologie. Dress, Modcloth. Belt, vintage CK. Shoes, Missoni for Target. Watch, Timex.

     I ran a small, personal experiment for my style today. I fully believe in incorporating dresses or skirts into as many outfits as possible, but my athletic hobbies usually don't allow for such girly things to be worn all day. Evinced by my bare legs and thin cardigan, the weather today was once again unseasonably warm. Instead of throwing on running shorts/ shoes to enjoy Frisbee tossing and park playing, I swapped out the ballet flats for cute sneakers, put some shorts on under the dress and went merrily on my way. This wouldn't work with every dress that I own, but the forgiving material of this gem from Modcloth was the perfect companion for my outdoor fun. 
     Although I don't believe in declaring what others should and shouldn't wear, I have once again proven for myself how superfluous the addition of sweatpants/ leggings as regular rotations in my wardrobe would be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...