1.24.2012

Bag It!

1, 2, 3, 4

    My mother and I are always looking for a new purse. Although I never seem to switch out from my faithful, vintage Dooney & Bourke that I purchased for myself for my fifteenth birthday, I guess I'm never convinced that "he" (are purses boys?) is the one. The bags I tend to find myself lusting after tend to have a lot of the same qualities. I prefer leather accents, a fold over front, and some good ole Americana design. I could definitely get carried away (puns!) with the boy/ purse comparison, but for now I just wanted to leave you with some truly stunning arm candy with room for those big cameras, sketchbooks, planners, makeup cases, and pens that a lot of bloggers love to haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...