2.01.2012

What I Would Wear If...


...I were going to the Super Bowl!
UWRF
The Prep Crew
Rock Paper Vintage on Chictopia
     As a girl interested in both fashion AND football, a dilemma I find myself pondering is what to wear on game days. Whether I'm on the sidelines for my favorite college team (Go Vols!) or watching NFL match ups on television, I think it is important to show that being a fan of the pigskin antics can be both fun and fashionable. Above are a few inspirations that I've compiled for various reasons:

  • Old school cheerleaders: I'm definitely for the Giants in Sunday's match up, but the poor guys don't have cheerleaders! My outfit ideas to show them some support revolved around a pleated skirt for this very reason.
  • The Prep Crew's daily outfit: Cardigans and boots are always a stylish option. This look would work for either team, although the New England Patriots fans would probably appreciate the preppy aspects a little bit more.
  • American flag tunic: Both teams have very patriotic hues for their colors. It'll be a wash of red, white, and blue in Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday!
     With these thoughts in mind, I present my fashion face off. I wonder which "team" wins? 

        If neither of my ideas work for you (details here!), then I definitely suggest checking out the game day post on College Fashionista. While you are flaunting your adorable team wear, be sure to tune into Superbowl 46 Sunday night at 6:30 EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...