12.02.2011

Great Scot! Lucky November 2011




    I've heard of people using the phrase "My favorite color is glitter" to describe an affinity for all things shiny. But if I were to adopt that statement it would have to be "My favorite color is plaid." I'm not sure I've ever met a plaid I didn't like. Quite appropriate that my school mascot happens to be the Scots and we have an officially registered Scottish tartan (see below). The editorial from Lucky Magazine titled "Great Scot!" just about sent me over the edge. I love the styling and of course, the incorporation of plaid on almost every page. I can't bring myself to choose one side or the other, so this is one of those editorials that I will file away for eternal inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...