12.03.2011

Colenimo A/W 2011-12

Photography: Jenny & Lee

    When I first came upon the Colenimo A/W 11-12 collection, I literally gasped. Inspired by "the pioneering female pilots of the golden age of aviation", the Aviatrix collection incorporates all of my favorite features of clothing at the moment (collared shirts, pleated skirts, interesting hats...). The pieces are all so wearable for every day, and a few of them are actually on sale on the Colenimo website through December 12th. For the kind of wear you'd get out of each piece, the prices are wonderful. I definitely suggest going through all of the collections as well as looking at the rest of the pieces in this one.

1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

These make me think of Daisy from The Great Gatsby - love love! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...