11.23.2011

Extra Credit

 Out take!



Breton striped tee, Old Navy. Fluffy skirt, Gap Kids. Leather flats, Land's End. Belt, vintage. Necklace, Armani Exchange.

    Perhaps it was because my last class before the holidays was French (my first foray into the language) or perhaps I was just feeling a little bit jovial, but I just knew I had to wear one of my petticoat skirts to class yesterday. Because of my inclination to get the heck outta dodge (or dorm, rather), I decided to opt for another indoor photo shoot. As it turns out, though, loft beds make the perfect holder for backdrops and quilts make the perfect backdrop. Maybe using things wisely is something that I've picked up from my first semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...