11.22.2011

The Little Things: 003






The Little Things: 003
     Recent purchases with warm, autumnal tones: Although I haven't had the chance to flaunt too many of these cool weather purchases yet, the burgundies, browns, and greys that keep popping up in my purchasing habits are fine by me.
     Image transfers from old Polaroid film: After submitting my Advanced Placement portfolio, I accumulated quite a bit of work that I was eager to share. This fun piece is hanging over my bed in my dorm (although I'm bummed I don't have room for the typewriter here).
     Different forms of lights during the night time: My school's homecoming dance was definitely a night to be remembered. Put any dance on a boat and I think it becomes instantly (and infinitely) classier.
     Clothing with a sense of 1950s nostalgia: I was tempted to wear my saddle shoes, but my mom told me I'd be in costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...