4.30.2011

Ain't No Mountain

Shirt, TJ Maxx. Skirt, altered vintage. Shoes, Rack Room???

     Although I make a point of making as many pastel purchases as possible, something about acid bright shades of yellow and green really speaks to me. Lately I haven't been able to get past the shade of lime green on my skirt. My guy friend told me that I "was clashing in his eyes", but sometimes those outfits are the most fun. Whether it is a compliment or a snide remark, something about a lime green, pleated tennis skirt gets a lot of attention. The shirt is another favorite, I definitely think it will be in heavy rotation this summer along with the other several boxy, sheer shirts I have been hoarding lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...