5.05.2011

Orange You Glad?

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

     Until I am able to try something out for myself, I tend to have obsessive tendencies and determined fascination. Lately that stubborn captivation has been directed towards none other than the color orange. What started with a basic desire for orange lipstick (still unsatisfied, but because last weekend I was at the Sephora from Thursday until Sunday, I must wait to purchase this Make Up For Ever lipstick) has transformed into lusting after any shade of orange that can be inserted into my wardrobe.

1 comment:

M said...

I'm not a big fan of orange (I despised it as a kid), but I do kind of like the idea of orange lipstick now after seeing these pictures. Funnily enough, the blonde looks a bit like the MC of my trilogy! (www.ataviststrilogy.com). I don't imagine that she'd wear orange lipstick herself, though...

www.zanniplainjanefashion.com

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...