3.18.2011

Pinch Me

 Top, ancient American Eagle. Jacket, BCBGeneration. Skirt, thrifted. Belt, sister's. Shoes, Bass.
Day 01/ 32.
     
     Although at first I told my dad that I thought the only green items in my closet were army green, I proved myself wrong by pulling out this old blouse (and actually a few other items) that did the trick. I was certainly able to avoid being pinched, even if I wasn't donning bright kelly green.
     In other news, this post might as well be titled "adventures in editing". The picture I am most satisfied with is the one without me (or any other person for that matter) in it. Lately I have been having trouble making my pictures look how I like them. The blogger uploader has also been giving me trouble as I do not think it is giving my pictures justice. Ah well. Perhaps I will try a different time of day for pictures tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...