1.04.2011

Winter Blues

Images taken with Vivtar 2800 swivel head external flash+blue flash filter. Day 4 of 365 Project.

     I am what is reffered to as a "summer baby." Not only does my birthday fall in one of the precious three months of the summer season (August, to be exact), but I am also in love with every facet of it. The dripping sweat that accompanies the summer weather is a small price for me to pay for shorts, sandals, and going to the beach. I always tell my mom: "I like it to be cold on Christmas until New Year's and then I'm ready for Spring."
     I felt that the blue flash filter used to take these self portraits accurately represent the chill of winter.

2 comments:

R Orozco said...

I like the idea of the 365 project. I should have done that too.

Alynne Leigh said...

Wicked shots! :) I love the blue filter. Can't wait to see more pics!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...