1.10.2011

Visions and Daydreams

OrnamentalFamily TreeIt's Been Three Long Years
Bottle of Hope

Photographs 1 and 3 taken with Diana lens.

     I've always wanted to have a tree that is full of trinkets. I have a vision of a strong, beautiful tree with envelopes, balloons, jewelry, bottles, sheets of music...whatever my heart desires. I plan on doing a series of "trinket trees" and I started with bottles. For my next shoots I plan on finding a bigger tree. I like the snow for the white backdrop, but I want to stretch this through the seasons.

8 comments:

Serena said...

I absolutely love the diana photos- I have a holga and get similar results with it. The bottles & their color are gorgeous!

thanks for stopping by- you have a great blog
http://www.materialtherapy.blogspot.com/

x.S

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

So beautiful. Enter my giveaway? x hivennn.

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Oh wow, trinket trees! That is such a sweet idea. These bottle photos are truly lovely, can't wait to see more photos.
xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photography!

Carrie's Clothes said...

beautiful!!! the photos really capture a winter spirit...

http://carriesclothes.blogspot.com/

Zoë said...

really cool.
xx
zoë

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

Love this, so creative !


www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
xxSea

Yvette said...

your pictures are lovely! keep up the good work!

xoxo

www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...