1.07.2011

Inspiré par le noir

I have a confession. I am wee bit obsessed with magazines. Teen Vogue, Nylon, Lula, Lucky...I read them all. Actually, I do more than read them. I flip through every single magazine I purchase or receive in the mail and rip out, cut out, arrange...and then I save them. I can't decide if the magazines that get saved or recycled are luckier.
This is an example of one of my collages in my inspiration journal. I noticed that I was finding several things in my collection of clippings that featured on of my favorite colors (or lack there of):black. Usually my fashion collages feature more clothing; however, I went a more conceptual route.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...