8.01.2013

Throwback Thursday


Throwback from triplethread on 8tracks Radio.

    I've been formulating the perfect "throwback" playlist in my mind for a few months now and I'm proud to say that I've finally put it together. I realize that I wasn't actually alive for the release of a few of these songs, but that doesn't mean that I don't love when I hear them from a DJ. There is a little something for everyone considering that I didn't limit the genre of the songs that I picked. I hope you enjoy!

P.S.- The picture that I used for the cover is an old one of me and my cousins from about 1998 or '99.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Throwbacks are the best!!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Anonymous said...

Cute! : ) Throwbacks are fun. : )

~Sarah

http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...