3.30.2013

Vintage Threads: Babes on Bikes



     Maybe it's just a reaction to all of the pastel colored garb that is in stores right now, but I can't get enough of these vintage pictures of women riding motorcycles. When I searched that on Google, I was kind of skeptical as to what exactly I'd find: I envisioned all sorts of less than appropriate pin up type images. Instead, I was happy to see hundreds of images of fully clothed, fully awesome women motorcyclists. I always appreciate a little bit of toughness when it comes to my outfits, but even more so, I love finding new women to inspire confidence in myself and others. If you're having a rough day, channel one of these awesome women and I'm sure everything will turn around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...