1.13.2013

Splurge vs. Save: Mint Clutch


      Mint certainly had a breakthrough in 2012. Towards the end of the year, you couldn't go into a store without being faced with mint something. While Pantone named Emerald color of the year for 2013, I'm still seeing mint everywhere! I've found the color hard to style lately without being a little bit too saccharine for me, but it still catches my eye every time I see something in the hue. I instantly feel calmer and happier when surrounded with the pastel color, perhaps due to mint's calming properties as an herb?
      Whatever the case, I couldn't help falling in love with Rebecca Minkoff's mini M.A.C. in mint on a recent trip to Nashville. After the holidays, I was tempted to use my Christmas gift money to indulge myself; however I happened upon a clutch with a similar aesthetic at Francesca's. I've been carrying the clutch as a purse with several of my outfits lately. Stay tuned for what I've styled it with as the outfits will be posted this week!
      So what would you do: splurge or save?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...