1.27.2013

Splurge vs. Save: Metal "boyfriend" watch


     If you have an internet connection, chances are you know what a "big deal" Michael Kors watches are. I'm not going to lie, I have fallen under the spell of the metal beauties after walking by a giant display of them in my local Dillard's. However, as someone who has depended on the same thirty dollar Timex watch for a year (before I received this one for Christmas), I would have a hard time shelling out the money for such a current and trendy item. While it is true that the materials and shapes of the watches make them true classics, I can never tell if I'm being overly influenced by what Tumblr dictates as popular at the moment. That being said, I'm also a sucker for instant gratification, meaning that I wouldn't blink and eye at getting a similar look for a lot less. 
     I'll probably hold off on snagging a metal "boyfriend" watch until I'm more firm in my decision, but I'd love to know what you would do: splurge or save?

1 comment:

Cece Coffeshop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...