10.14.2012

Insta-Autumn

I'll always bleed orange. Go Vols!

     My Instagram feed has taken on a distinctly autumnal feel as of late. While in the South, the leaves like to wait until the last possible second to illuminate the tree line like an evening bonfire, I soak up every bit of the warmth while I can. Although I stuck to a warmer, cozier feel with this set of pictures, I still like to think that my daily life really looks like this, but with "#nofilter". 

My latest reading spot on campus, where I can see trees slowly shifting into fall mode. 
An autumn shoe shot. These are my "go-to" flats for class. 
If it dips below sixty five you bet I'll be sipping on some hot chocolate. 
Words to live by and shoes to live in. 
The most recent shot of mine captures one activity that I spend most of my money on during the fall months: concerts! I'm so glad I finally got to see Ingrid Michaelson play live after missing her in Knoxville a few years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...