9.09.2012

Every Day Adventures

Breakfast of champions. For real, though, because later that day we won our cross country meet. 
 The Smoky Mountains are basically my backyard. 
 Collar of a positively divine dress that I won from Miss Pouty
 Some of my pals from the cross country team at our first team get together a few weeks ago. 
 Doing homework was so much easier because I was wearing this outfit. 
 Zyla is precious. I was so happy to get to spend the day with her and her owner (my new friend) Meagan!
 Right after I took this picture, it started pouring and I had to run back to campus in a pretty dress and bare feet. It was like something out of a movie, cute boy included.
Practicing my eye for street (classroom) style by snapping a picture of my classmate's adorable kitty loafers. 

     Instagram is a pretty solid way to keep track of what I do on a day to day basis. Although my feed is pretty shoe-centric (four in this set focus on feet...whoops), Instagram is the absolute best way that I have found to capture my daily adventures. This set includes a trip to the mountains and smaller adventures like finding new friends. Although people like to mock the filters and apparently everyone who uses Instagram thinks they are some sort of photographer (I know that's not the case), the app certainly makes everything seem more fun. I don't know if my eyes are just shaded by my favorite filter (Rise if you were wondering), but looking back on these memories fills me with happiness.
     If you'd like to see more of my daily life in "real time" be sure to follow my feed! My username is "aekittrell".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...