8.08.2012

The Lacy Lumberjack

Perplexed?
White lace dress, Target. Denim boyfriend shirt, NY&C (old). Boots, Marshall's from last year. Vintage leather belt and silk scarf. Daisy earrings, Urban Outfitters. 

     While I couldn't actually toil away, chopping down trees in a dainty, white dress, I'll gladly pose among my family's wood pile and dream about various other "woodsy" fashion inspiration sources. Sure, a plaid flannel shirt,jeans, and boots has been adopted into all sorts of different genres of style, I prefer adding subtle elements like my denim shirt and worn out, beloved boots worn with a dress. 
     In other news, my posting might slow down just a bit as I'm working hard to finish my editing on all of the wedding photographs that I took last Saturday. I'm so excited to share my experience and pictures, and while I never saw myself becoming a "wedding photographer", I feel like this could become a valid part of my future career. But considering I'm not even 19 yet (20 days!), I'll leave my options wide open. 

5 comments:

Kailey said...

What a simply stunning dress, and I love how you paired it with the red scarf!

Mici Mathonka said...

what a lovely dress and I really adore how you styled it!

Amy said...

Cute dress..

http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch ENJOY 20% OFF WITH THE CODE HAPPYTIME

http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.ca/

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog

ooo i love this shoot! love the feminine lumber jack outfit. tres cute. right up my alley.

cool a wedding shoot. can't wait to see some of the photos!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Zuley said...

Quite lovely lumberjack. ^_^

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...