4.06.2012

Three-peat Repeat: Hive & Honey

     Until I began searching for the perfect pair of minimalist, summer sandals, I had no idea that Hive & Honey even existed. But luckily, the folks over at Piperlime happen to have an exclusive on these perfect pairs that would grace my feet all summer long. 

     I am such a sucker for a cognac+black combination. Although I prefer the leather pairs to the patterned fabric version on top, I think that any of these flats would be a great asset. I tend to struggle with which pair of flats to wear: brown or black. But with this delicious combination, I wouldn't have to!



     The Shannen heels are another great, basic design but with a little bit of height added. What I find so special about the shoes from Hive & Honey is the one special detail that makes them stand out. I love all three of the colors, but I think the yellow pair would prove an interesting contrast to a lot of the neutral tones in my closet. These heels would certainly go well paired with some of my daintier items for some contradictory fashion.


     And last but not least, the sandal that started it all. This is a case where I really would have difficulties on choosing a color. I think that the white and cognac combination would go the best with most of my summer clothing, but the black and yellow pair still stick out as a more "edgy" sandal. Overall, I think if I end up purchasing one of the styles, it will be the Claudette. It's the answer to my summer sandal dreams!

1 comment:

JanandJill.com said...

OOh I really like these, especially the second batch. They are so cool and the colors are perfect for spring and summer.
Great post

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...