4.27.2012

Alice in Wonderland: Part One

Photography, styling, and set: yours truly.
Make-up assistance: Emma. 
Models are all classmates!

     Honestly, these pictures turned out better than I could have hoped for. This is by far the most extensive preparation I've ever undertaken for any shoot and I am looking forward to more projects like this in the future! When I see the final results like this, I have to say it was worth the unhealthy lifestyle I've (accidentally) fallen prey to for the past few days in order to pull this all off. I still have a couple shots left to edit of Alice's further adventures in Wonderland, so check back soon for her experiences with the red queen!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh man all those pictures are absolutely darling and it looked like a real fun day you had! It looks soo magical and effortless!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...