4.03.2012

The Abandoned Pool


     Like I was rambling on about yesterday, I felt a draw to this location and still do even after getting a couple of snapshots. We didn't have anything too particular in mind, but I hardly have any more "official" pictures with Reid and I thought that our outfits complimented each other quite well. It would have been nice to get one of both of us inside of the pool, but the fact that we had to slip in underneath a chained fence gate was pretty deterring against getting my tripod down there.  
     When we got outside it was a little bit easier to get pictures with the light and location. I figured I'd get some more outfit based shots while Reid was there, too. I'm such a lucky gal. 

Lace blouse, Ann Taylor. Plaid skirt, vintage. Bear Traps boots, studded belt, both thrifted. Lace clutch, Jason Wu for Target. 

     I hope you've enjoyed this picture heavy post! Doing anything like this is one of my favorite date activities, so you might be seeing Reid in front of the camera more often. He even has pretty good style, if I do say so myself. 

3 comments:

Mici Mathonka said...

I adore the outside pics and how you matched skirt and shirt! perfection!

Zuley said...

I love the first picture with the both of you standing. I do not have any pictures with my boyfriend either. It makes me think to do the same thing you have, except I think your guy has better style =P I really love that skirt.. and that blouse gives me DIY ideas!

Natalia L. said...

I love the colour in all the shots! It's awesome you have such a place to take some photos.

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo

Join my giveaway, here

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...