3.15.2012

The Barefoot Daydreamer


     Yesterday was the type of day that I often have reveries about as I'm waisting away in cold, dark classrooms. Luckily, all of my classes are over on Wednesdays before 11:00 AM so I spent all day outside with my two best friends on campus, Ari and Emma, having fun that is usually reserved for the summer days. Although I'm suffering from allergies today as a consequence of basking in the sunlight, I've already made the decision to medicate myself and go outside and enjoy today as well. And because of all the outdoor shenanigans, I was pretty casually dressed yesterday. But here's what I look like on more low key days, in case you were wondering (I thought it made a good contrast to yesterday's post): 

All items vintage except for watch and sunglasses. Orange tongue courtesy of Sonic, rolled down left pant leg courtesy of running around like a crazy person. 

3 comments:

Zuley said...

Love the disarrayed look that stands for fun in the sun! Very much liking the dress down.

Natalia L. said...

Sounds like a lovely day, I used to love to hang around with friends like this, not caring about anything else except for that moment hoping it'd never end...

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo

Julie said...

looks lovely; very summerly :) x

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...