2.28.2012

A Spot in my Heart

     When I was younger, I was always on the hunt for the perfect "spot". I saw them in my daydreams. I made elaborate plans involving planting flowers and possibly a secret garden. I think to an extent, everyone dreams of having a place like this. Although the terminology might not be so simple as what I still use from my days as a kid, "spot" ended up being the perfect title for the location of today's outfit post. Not only have I truly found my spot (in more ways than one, I really am enjoying college), but it was just too perfect that I came to this realization while wearing this polka dot intensive outfit. 
Spot On top, c/o Sugarlips. Shorts, LC by Lauren Conrad. Bag, The Sak. Shoes, Land's End. Starry Night necklace, Ann Taylor (Christmas present from Reid...he's just the best). 

    How perfect is it that my affinity for polka dots was aided so by Sugarlips? When I was contacted to choose something to wear, it was a pretty difficult thing to narrow down what I really wanted. But in the end, I was more than happy to receive this perfect little silky top. It's classic with just a little bit of cheekiness- my ideal combination.
     Yesterday was a Monday that was heaven sent. And in case I wasn't relaxed enough...here's me doing a little stretching on "my" bridge:
(I think I was barefoot more often than not for this shoot!)

5 comments:

Julie Ann Lozada said...

i love your polka dot top so much! nice background, too!

Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
Thanks!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Unknown said...

Very nice blog!
Help support my blog, follow me?
http://jumpingjac.blogspot.com/

Natalia L. said...

So much polka dots, I love it, and that place looks so beautiful!

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo

Anonymous said...

hi there! i noticed you are participating in frock stock's march of the bloggers as well! thought i'd come visit your site! i just love your blog! i look forward to seeing what you share!

p.s. i LOVE the polka dots!

lovelovelove
madisoncary

Jade said...

I love the mixture of different sized polka dots through your outfit xx

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...