2.13.2012

New Discoveries

Sea foam shirt, J. Crew. Coat, Old Navy. Necklace, Armani Exchange. Jeans, American Eagle. Watch, Timex. Clutch, Jason Wu for Target. Bralette (underneath), Francesca's Collections.

      Finding items that you've never worn in an outfit tucked away in your closet is like an extra bonus to making an outfit. As it turns out, I had never worn this J. Crew "boy shirt" before this outfit but now I will be including it in so many more outfits. The color, the fit, and the fabric definitely make it staple-worthy. This is a more casual outfit for me, but I felt very chic and the weather was nice enough to take those pictures without a coat on!






2 comments:

Nessa said...

I really really love this outfit!

Kathryn said...

I love love love your hair! It's seriously so pretty. Oh, and your J. Crew shirt is also cute, the color is so soft and perfect :)

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...