12.23.2011

New Traditions

Outfit details will be posted tomorrow!

     I'm not sure what springs to mind when most people think of the word "romance", but according to my friend, Chris, the candlelit lunch of ChickFilA that Reid and I shared is the ultimate example. I've been hankering to take some pictures of tea lights for quite some time, so when Reid randomly suggested a "picnic" of one of my all time favorite meals (that's a number five, eight count,with a Dr. Pepper, if you were wondering), I quickly agreed. From picking out the candles to the copious amount of How I Met Your Mother that we watched afterwards, I had a complete blast. I would definitely say this is a new tradition in the making. What are some of your traditions, or new things that you hope become traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...