11.19.2011

Drawing Machine







    One of the assignments for my Introduction to Drawing class was to create a "drawing machine". We could use any materials and any forms for the machine; the only rule was that it has to make a minimum of twenty marks. Although I implement painting more than any other element, I wanted to create something that could be used as a piece of decor as well. The colors I used all match the colors in my dorm room, and despite the Jackson Pollock nature of the finished piece, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I'll probably experiment with more colors/wallpaper in the future. It's a very fun process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...