8.05.2011

Out on a Limb

Camilla Cami, Kate Spade. Shorts, F21. Belt, vintage. Shoes, Lands End. Hair clip, J. Crew. Cardigan, Kid's Gap.

     Although I counted at least ten mosquito bites and have the Goldbond tube next to me to prove it, taking these pictures was well worth it. My new best friend, also known as the Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens came in the mail yesterday (along with some other exciting photography equipment) and I have been jumping at the chance to practice with it. Bear with me as I find out the quirks of my new baby.
     As far as the outfit goes, that cami (although I'd call it more of a sleeveless blouse) is absolutely heavenly. The polka dots look like little round bits of confetti or sprinkles- very fitting for Kate Spade! Despite the very bright color palette, I see it being a staple come fall! 

P.S. Stay tuned for my pictures from my recent beach trip that I'll be posting tomorrow. No outfits but plenty of scenery!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love your top, and it just looks so good with those shorts. Can't wait to see pictures from your beach trip!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...