2.04.2011

ALL ACCESSories Fall/Winter 2011-12 Preview, Part I: Visions





     In this beautifully done supplement to the Vogue Italia January 2011 issue, I found particular inspiration in these collages predicting the nature of the accessories next Fall/Winter season. As well as these unique visions with more than just clothing and apparel as examples (I'm all for concept driven collages), the supplement provided the readers with color forecasting and fabric samples. Stay tuned for these pages in an upcoming post, I want to let them shine alone!
     Personally, I'm torn between my favorite "vision". I love both the "artisto tramp" and the "working class" (the first vision is entitled fake/real). I believe a combination of these looks will be great not only in the FW11-12 season, but the entire 2011 spectrum!

1 comment:

Brie G. said...

I love the collage under the aristo tramp collage..esp the lady with the veil, and the lady with the over the top makeup..the Fall winter collection will have some bomb accessories :)

--Brie htp://emmaspicnic.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...