7.20.2011

Supermarket Sarah

Images via Supermarket Sarah, click to enjoy full magic.

     Although I could have found many more wall from Supermarket Sarah displays to share, I thought they are more visually pleasing when isolated (so please, PLEASE visit the wall archive). I came across Sarah's concept in the book Creative Walls and am deeply inspired. I have been a bit preoccupied with not only creative careers, but showcasing collections as well. Sarah's story combines both.
     Sarah set up her treasures in a pleasing manner to be sold to the public. Her walls have since become a signature and she has partnered with many designers and stores. What started as a departure from the corporate world has now become a full fledged career, and one filled with visual delights to boot! Check out more about the story here, and browse the shops while your there!
P.S. I don't know how I haven't discovered this before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...