5.10.2013

Spring Cleaning- Blog Design


     Happy Friday, everyone! Today is the last day of classes in my sophomore year at Maryville College. There are still quite a few projects and tests standing between me and summer, but I'm not so worried because for the most part my classes are all subjects directly related to my major or just plain fun. I know I don't talk about my classwork too much, but it takes up a large portion of my time and ends up affecting my blog.
     In an effort to clean up my blog design a little bit before doing a complete overhaul this summer, I decided to make a logo for Triple Thread for my personal identity project in my Intro to Design class (as well as cleaning up some of the typeface placements). This is only one of many projects that I've done over the semester and if you'd like to see more, check out my course blog here. 
      These are the rough designs for potential logos. As you can see, I utilized two of the designs in updating my blog's look. I wanted to keep my main identity black and white so that if I decide to change the color scheme there are no conflicts. However, my banner design can easily be changed to match the color of the blog's background. 
     I'd love to hear what you think! If you'd like me to do a few roughs for personal logos, I'd love to talk to you about it as I'm working on expanding my design portfolio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...